In July the Fluency Trust is running its annual course for children and teenagers who stammer, age 10-17. The course combines intensive therapy with outdoor pursuits.
- Over 33 hours of intensive group speech therapy
- Residential course provides intensive speech therapy combined with outdoor activities to increase confidence and self- esteem.
- 10 hours of parent workshop/support sessions.
Download Fluency Trust flyer (pdf).
The Fluency Trust write:
Please send in referrals as soon as possible to ensure a place.
Details of the course and referral forms can be found on our website.
The course is available to children outside of Swindon.
Dates for 2017
- Assessment days (held in Swindon): Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd July
- Residential course - The Blockbuster and the Teens Challenge courses (held at Skern Lodge Activity Centre, Devon): 24th to 28th July
- Follow Up day (held in Swindon): Saturday 7th October
For more information please contact email@example.com
Some comments from previous participants:
'Thank you for everything! It was an awesome experience for me'
‘Many thanks, as parents we now have the tools to move forward and help him. He also has the confidence to move on’
‘I am more fluent, I am confident, happier and it is easier to talk’
Fluency Trust website: www.thefluencytrust.org.uk