BSA Chair Tim Fell is planning to walk the length of Britain to raise awareness about stammering (July to Sept 2017), and is looking for your support. Let us know if you can help! Go to the STAMWALK page.
A central element of the walk is to involve and include as many people as possible, to build on the strength of community feeling we already have amongst people who stammer. For example you could:
- Join the walk at any stage for as long or short a distance as you want. Encourage your family and friends to join you
- Engage with your local contacts to arrange publicity, e.g. journalists, politicians
- Organise a local event around the walk
- Organise local fundraising around the walk
- Offer Tim a bed for the night ☺
- Donate to the walk.
More: STAMWALK page.