Membership form (below), membership is free.
Why join BSA?
- To lend your voice to our vision of a society in which every person who stammers has as much chance of a full and rewarding life as anyone else.
- To support the UK's national charity championing the rights of both children and adults who stammer, including their right to speech and language therapy.
- To become part of a charity that enables community and mutual support for people who stammer, through online forums, conferences, open days, self-help groups, and helplines.
- To empower BSA to continue to tackle barriers to people who stammer fulfilling their potential in education and the workplace.
We are the only nationwide organisation supporting both adults and children who stammer, and are run by our members. We understand the difficulties faced by people who stammer and how to help.
Benefits to you:
- Get our email newsletters for members and supporters.
- Members are able to vote for BSA trustees, or stand for election.
- Members' postal lending library of books and DVDs.
- Discounts on books etc from our shop.
- Telephone link scheme for members.
Use the form below or link to this Mobile-friendly form.
By submitting the form below, you are applying to become a BSA member or a non-resident supporter.
- BSA MEMBERSHIP = I am resident in the UK (or Channel Islands or Isle of Man), am aged 16 or over, and wish to become a member of the British Stammering Association in accordance with its Articles of Association.
- NON-RESIDENT SUPPORTER = I am not a UK resident but wish to subscribe to BSA mailings.
- By submitting the form you also consent to us emailing you. We will not pass on your email without your consent. The form below requires you to give an email address and subscribe to emails. If want to join BSA but do not have an email address or do not wish to be emailed, please contact BSA on 020-8983 1003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.