You can help Tim, and help BSA, reach as many adults and children who stammer by joining our Association.
The online process is quick and easy - and it's free!
Why join BSA?
- To lend your voice to our vision of a society in which every person who stammers has as much chance of a full and rewarding life as anyone else.
- To support the UK's national charity championing the rights of both children and adults who stammer, including their right to speech and language therapy.
- To become part of a charity that enables community and mutual support for people who stammer, through online forums, conferences, open days, self-help groups, and helplines.
- To empower BSA to continue to tackle barriers to people who stammer fulfilling their potential in education and the workplace.
- We are the only nationwide organisation supporting both adults and children who stammer, and are run by our members. We understand the difficulties faced by people who stammer and how to help.
Join us now - and don't forget to invite others!