If there isn't a group near you, there are lots of possibilities online. Or you can connect by telephone, or come to an event.
- Join in the discussions on BSA's Facebook page and group: BSA on Facebook and Twitter.
- You can also join other Facebook or internet groups on stammering: Online groups. Some of these are aimed at paticular sub-groups such as young adults, or women who stammer.
- Online meetings happen though www.stuttersocial.com, which connects people who stammer through Google+ Hangouts (video conference calls). The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/stuttersocialofficial
- If you are a BSA member, you can use our our national telephone link-up scheme.
- You can also think about setting up a local group. Go to our page Setting up and running a self-help group.
- Coming to a stammering event, eg a conference or Open Day, is a good way to meet other people who stammer.